LogoThe East London History SocietyLogo

The Suspension Bridge

This bridge crossed the boating lake between the Avenue and Pagoda Island. Bought in 1910 to replace an earlier bridge it was removed in the 1950s.

To see the 'current' view from the same point, move cursor over the 'old' image. To return to 'old' image, move the cursor away from the image.