The East London History Society
Queen Victoria presented a bell to this church in 1873. Repaired after war damage it was demolished and rebuilt again in 1975 as part of a housing association scheme.
To see the 'current' view from the same point, move cursor over the 'old' image. To return to 'old' image, move the cursor away from the image.