The East London History Society
This fountain, in memory of John Bright, a member of Parliament from 1843 to 1889 was just inside the Station Gate (now Cadogan Gate). The large public house in the background has been rebuilt and converted into flats.
To see the 'current' view from the same point, move cursor over the 'old' image. To return to 'old' image, move the cursor away from the image.