The East London History Society
The park s first band stand was designed in 1865. The present 1992 band stand is just out of view, slightly to the north, of the one shown on this card posted in 1918.
To see the 'current' view from the same point, move cursor over the 'old' image. To return to 'old' image, move the cursor away from the image.