The East London History Society, (founded 1952) exists to further interest in the history of East London, namely the London Boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Newham. The Society publishes two or three newsletters a year and organizes a program of talks.
Please click on the links, to the left, to find out more about us, our publications and programme of talks. You can take a virtual tour (London Hospital, Bow Road/Mile End Road, Victoria Park) or view a picture gallery of postcards (Comic, Greetings or East End Markets). The Map Gallery illustrates the growth of Tower Hamlets over the centuries.
- Telephone (020) 8980 5672
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site URL www.eastlondonhistory.org.uk
- Webmaster Harry Mernick email@example.com
- Privacy notice (GDPR 2018)
This site is hosted by mernicks.com at www.mernick.org.uk/elhs