View of East India Dock Road looking east. The entrance to the East India Docks is visible in the distance and the shop of James Court & Co. can be seen to the left. They were probably the seller of this postcard posted in May 1912. They were at 257 East India Dock Road (between Ida Street and St Leonard’s Road) from 1908 to 1941 and described themselves as Manufacturing Stationers, Bookbinders and Artistic and Commercial Printers.