The Vauxhall Pottery
Described in trade directories as being in Bridge Street although it
predated the bridge by many years.
- Jonathon Chilwell 1697-1712
- Jonathon Jr & then William to 1730
- Aaron Mutchel 1729
- Samuel Swabey c1745-1758
- Mary Swabey and son Stephen to 1793
- William Wagstaff 1793-1808
- John Whisker 1809-1835
- Alfred Singer 1835-65
- George Moss 1771-1805
- Brayne & Patrick 1814-1815
- J Patrick & Co 1815-1817
- (David) Hill & Co 1817-27
This is recorded in trade directories as being in Lambeth, but the Union
Pottery was so close to Glasshouse Street that the actual boundary needs
checking. For the moment I have included it in Vauxhall.
Union Pottery, 14/15 Vauxhall Walk
- Jones & Co, later Doulton & Watts 1805-1827
- Hill & Co. 1828-1846
- William Northen, 1847-1879?
- Charles Bastin (& William Northen), 1879-1889
Eagle Pottery, 11 Vauxhall Walk
- Henry Wilson, 1821-1824
- Charles Bloodworth 1842
9 Vauxhall Walk
- Robert Pavitt & Felix Davis, 1823-1829
- J Brayne 1820-1868
- Robert Pavitt, 1823-1829?