Vignettes from a J. Evershed & Co letter. Evershed were founded in 1876 and moved from Holborn to Fairfield Road, Bow in 1916. Their print works were next door to the bus garage just south of the railway bridge. They moved to 744 Old Ford Road in 1937 and remained there until about 1970. The Company, by then located in St Albans, closed in 1998. .