Advertising card for kitchen cabinet manufacturers B Clifford
Ltd of 154a Globe Road, Mile End. They are listed there from 1929 until
1940. 154a was on the east side of Globe Road, next door to the closed Globe
Road and Devonshire Street Station (L.N.E.R.).
Although similar in form to the cabinet illustrated in the S. Shear & Sons catalogue also on this site, it has a much more “old fashioned” look.